RSS FEED

childish gambino - fuck your blog (feat. flynt flossy and yung humma)



I'm a MacPro with an Afro/And you guys blow like the Satchmo/And my cash flow, up the ass hole/And my last show was the Camp tour/Saw your blog on Thursday, you only re-blog shit girls say/You didn't re-tweet my birthday, all your comments say 'first' are so gay


Fuck Yo Blog (think Dave Chappelle haha)! A new, new leak from Childish Gambino (aka actor/writer Donald Glover from NBC's Community). I haven't taken the time to check him out yet, though it must be because I just considered him an "actor wannabe rapper." But, each song I hear from him gets me rolling, plus his flow is actually kinda bananas. So nimble. He's an awkward, nerdy, sarcastic black dude. He uses obscure references (you see that Louis Armstrong shout out right?). I mean that's me hahaha. I should be all over this. I was listening to the streaming playlist at ThisIsRealMusic and this just popped on. His verse is last. I could've done it without the anti-gay/sexist remarks though. Listen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top