RSS FEED

blog reviews

As I stated before, I really want to exercise and train my writing technique on this blog. And so, I plan to write reviews, op-eds, articles, etc. just for this blog. In particular for reviews: for songs, I plan to use the standard 5-star system, but for albums I'm going to steal Pitchfork's 10.0 point system in order to give me more flexibility and nuisances for rating LPs or a more substantial body of work. I'm still working on the graphics for the rating systems, so bare with me. Enjoy.

1 comments:

Samair Barai

You are good bloger.Your writing queality is very nice,and i got so much to learn from your blog. It was excellent and very informative. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, It’s really a great and useful piece of info.

Post a Comment

Return top