RSS FEED

in tha beginning............

Well I’m starting this blog mainly as a writing exercise tool. I write music reviews, mostly hip hop and R&B, and things of that nature. I wrote for The Michigan Daily (University of Michigan student newspaper), the music database site Allmusic, and also Okayplayer so far. I’m using this blog to help me get back into freelance writing. I will post up album reviews as if I were submitting them to a magazine or paper, but also will write some in a more journal-like, free-flowing way. Because I think randomly, I of course will post about random shit, mostly related to music, but might be other things that matter to me. I don't consider myself much of a tastemaker, but I hope to y'all to some new music or ideas or way of thinking. If you come across this blog and you get bored, my bad. I guess this is mainly just for me. Also, I had started this blog at http://jadedtummy.tumblr.com but apparently nobody can reply to posts there. Dumb shit. So, you might see some reposts from over there to over here before "over there" gets deleted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top